Here below, my five favorites (plus one) Where To Eat in Milan!
Fortunately the food scene in Milan is growing and becoming more interesting day by day, so i might have a lot of new places to suggest you, but let’s say that these five are the places where you can find me, at least once a week!
– Otto: breakfast, lunch and “aperitivo” and in btw…let’s say is the coolest and more relaxing place in town and i’m so lucky ’cause is right in front of my co-working sooooo i’m always there (as you can see on my Snapchat). Their “quadrotto” sandwiches and lunch combo are simply made with fresh and seasonal ingredients and from 6.00pm they make delicious cocktails which i adore 🙂 http://www.sarpiotto.com
– Premiato Forno Cantoni: another beloved one from my hood! Open from breakfast (with fantastic Cornetto) to dinner, is a charming space, with a retrò atmosphere and a lot of attention to the details. Food is good, traditional milanese (meat above all) and is the ideal place to go for a brunch or a dinner with friends. http://www.fornocantoni.it
– Terrazza Triennale/Osteria Con Vista: best restaurant with a view in town…and if it isn’t enough you have to know that their food is amazing (seasonal, local with a fancy twist) and their cocktails too! So if you are in town don’t miss a lunch or dinner there (perfect for business lunch to close a great deal), overlooking Milan from the best point of view 🙂 https://www.facebook.com/TerrazzaTriennale.Osteria.con.Vista/
– The Botanical Club Milano: definitely best mixologist in town! I love it…maybe because i feel so comfortable in that kind of williamsburg atmosphere and also because the staff is super cool and the food too. Unmissable http://www.thebotanicalclub.com
– Vasiliki Kouzina: in case you love greek and mediterranean food, in case you are looking for a chic/retro place, in case you want truly uncommon place…you got it! http://www.vasilikikouzina.com
– Ghe Sem: my list was complete ’til last night…a friend of mine suggest me this place which is so unique! They made amazing Dim Sum but with local ingredients (like ossobuco) accompanied by sexy cocktails perfectly executed…perfect for a girls night out https://www.facebook.com/ghesemmilano/
I wish you a tasty sunday and new week!
PS: follow me on Snapchat (FollowMu) if you want to see my daily “where to eat” 🙂