You know, recently food is so cool that everybody seems food-obsessed; music, art and also fashion are getting inspired about food!
As the “Fashion Month” is rolling let’s see what a Fashionable Foodie should buy to make her wardrobe more tasty 🙂
On the top of my list there’s the “Farfalla Bag” by An Italian Theory, you can buy it at http://www.luisaviaroma.com
I can’t wait to wear one of the flavored tees from the collection “Mood for Food” by Annalisa Beghelli for Marella http://www.marella.com/en/Home
If you love tees, as much as i do, you must check also the collections by Flavour Gallery http://www.flavourgallery.com/collections/womens-t-shirts and Foodie Fashion http://www.foodiefashion.com.au
And check it out my Fashionable Foodie selection on Polyvore http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=150460295
– The sweet little ice-cream bag is from http://www.modcloth.com/shop/search?keyword=bags
– Every single linen apron on Food52 is so beautiful that I want to wear it to go out food52.com/shop/home/jewelry-clothing
– The fruity socks make me feel the spring even in February http://www.modcloth.com/shop/search?keyword=socks
– And, ups…more tees…by Society6 society6.com/product/coffee-jty_t-shirt#11=50&4=12&5=18
– Thanks to Forever21 for the Pizza in my panties http://www.forever21.com/EU/Product/Main.aspx?br=f21&lang=en-US
– And, last but not least, the coolest shoes for a Fashionable Foodie by the front row Guru Chiara Ferragni http://www.chiaraferragnicollection.com/it_en/collections.html#cat32
Eat, dress and drink well 🙂 #lifeisaparty
PS: FOOD is still my fav F word!!!
Don’t be shellfish…05110